Content

Jack and Alecia's Engagement Session

I just watched the movie Julie/Julia (or was it Julia/Julie ?) One of those. I should really write in my blog more often. Do you think it's possible to write here everyday for a year? That would be a big challenge. At least once a week-- that's a good deal. Maybe twice? If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them here. Perhaps you can pitch in a few topics you'd like me to talk about or something you would like to learn about me. I was thinking about making chapters of "Tidbits about Ms. Angel, the Photographer".

Anyways, this blog is about Jack and Alecia. Alecia emailed me a couple of months ago to make sure I got a slot for her. Such a sweet girl. It's always exciting to hear/read the phrase "we're fun, and willing to do anything you want us to do". Things couldn't be any easier.

Alecia is studying to be a Nurse in Texas. She's graduating and will be taking her Nursing Exam next year. Afterwards, she'll be moving here to the little town of Fayetteville, NC to marry her sweetheart Jack who is in the military.

I wanted to do something new for this session. Actually, from now on I'll try to always do something new and unique for every session. For this engagement session, I evolved around 'Shooting Through'....

 
 
 
 


You can always view more on my website gallery: Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About This Blog

Featuring recent weddings, engagements, families, newborns, and maternity sessions.

For boudoir, please visit the links to the left.

Blog Archive

Category