Content

Mallory and Michael's Engagement session

 






























I am not going to lie-- I've been crazy busy trying to juggle everything from the shoots, to the weddings, editing, emails, traveling. There's just one of me and only so much I can do in a day without wearing out my eyes. I try to deliver the pictures to the clients as soon as I can (I did show them just a few days after ..may 2 days after..?), before I can show it off to the rest of the world...and finally, a teaser on my blog of Mallory and Michael's engagement session! This session was soo amazing. They posed so well (former drama club members!) Stay tuned for some more ... and then their wedding in June 2016!! It's going to be stellar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About This Blog

Featuring recent weddings, engagements, families, newborns, and maternity sessions.

For boudoir, please visit the links to the left.

Blog Archive

Category