Content

Location: Chateau Elan Way, Bakersfield, CA 93314, USA

Rob and Daralynn's Chateau Elan wedding | Braselton, GA Wedding Photographer


Once in a while, I like to go up to GA to do some sessions, visit family, and enjoy the great asian food district around Norcross, GA. I would have never imagined that I would be able to photograph at this amazing location. When I drove up to this area, I thought I was in France again. It was such a gorgeous location. If you're getting married in Atlanta or around the area, the drive up there is definitely worth it. Kelsey  Boggs, my point of contact and on-site wedding coordinator, was so great to work with! She was kind, on time, and always kept me in the loop.  She never left me out and went above and beyond to help me capture this day smoothly. Did I say how amazing she was? This location and the great team of employees are worth choosing this location as your wedding venue. Check them out, and enjoy the photos!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About This Blog

Featuring recent weddings, engagements, families, newborns, and maternity sessions.

For boudoir, please visit the links to the left.

Blog Archive

Category