Content

The New Years Eve Photosession

Just kidding. Who would want to take pictures on new years eve? So, Jerome and I went to the lake and photographed the ducks. Everyone's got to have ducks pictures. I bet you have some too from your visit to the lake or to the zoo. It was freezing, chilly, and sprinkling rain outside, but I enjoyed throwing the bread and watching the ducks swim towards it. Just as I came out of the car, the swarm of ducks came "quacking" towards me. It was a funny picture...well enjoy these new years eve "snapshots":










Is it true ducks need to tilt their faces to look at us?
 
This one is coming straight for me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About This Blog

Featuring recent weddings, engagements, families, newborns, and maternity sessions.

For boudoir, please visit the links to the left.

Blog Archive

Category